Coping with Pre & Post-Menopausal Hormonal Changes
This workshop covers:
- Hormonal changes that occur during the perimenopausal and postmenopausal years.
- How to manage the symptoms that can arise.
- Emphasis will be on natural therapies to treat symptoms and maintain health as we focus on healthy aging.
Digital download will include link to video of the workshop and as well as the Individual Hormone Assessment which was discussed in the workshop.
You will also find the following BONUS handouts:
· Suggested Ways to Treat Menopausal Symptoms
· Herbs for Menopause
· Basic Application Methods for Natural Progesterone Cream
· Range of Progesterone Content of Body Creams & Oils
Speaker: Ruth Wingeier is a certified nurse-midwife who has been in practice in central Minnesota since 1982 and has been working with menopausal women for over 35 years. She comes from a nutrition and natural healing background. She has been in private practice in Long Prairie since 2011 since leaving CentraCare Clinic to provide out-of-hospital birth and focus on women's health care. She received her BSN in nursing from Rush University in Chicago, IL, in 1977, and her MS in nurse-midwifery from the University of Minnesota in 1982.