Food & Family is a food buying club designed with health and prevention in mind. It is a community of individuals and families that want to invest in quality food. As a member you will have access to organic, non-GMO and natural food options. This is also a great way to buy quality food on a budget.
Food & Family Benefits:
- Access to natural and organic products
- Strengthening and supporting your small and local family farm
- Buy it in bulk and save money
- Network with like-minded individuals
- Connectioning personally with the farmer
- Supports Cornerstone’s mission of prevention
Our Friends and Partners who are proivding families with healthy food options.
Budget friendly $15 annual fee run Jan – Dec*
Shipping fees are simple.
- Orders of $1 - $50 = $5 handling fee
- Orders of $51 - $150 = $10 handling fee
- Orders of $151 and up = $13 handling fee
- Seasonal produce will have a $2 handling fee
Order pick-up is at the St. Joseph Park & Ride.
Food & Family Pick Up Location
Take I94 to exit 160 towards St Joseph. St Joe Park and Ride, visible from freeway exit. Call with questions.
Food & Family Story
The Food & Family buying club is a dream come true for Cornerstone Health Team who has a deep desire to share prevention with others. Prevention, many times, starts with the food we eat on a daily basis. The buying club is a great option for organic and non-GMO foods. We realize the challenge of feeding families nutritious food on a budget. In search of a solution we began going to the producers and wholesalers of different food staples. We found that buying directly from the source is definitely more economical, and we wanted to share it with everyone as a step towards prevention.