Healthy Aging for Women part 1
This workshop will focus on specifics for helping to make the needed changes to promote health and prevent early aging and chronic disease, osteoporosis, heart disease, diabetes, cancer, and other health issues in women.
Download includes the link to the full 2 hour workshop video and a copy of the 14 page booklet used during the workshop.
- Women's Health Check Evaluation
- Nutrition Symptomatology Health Review
- Suggested Ways to Treat Menopausal Symptoms
- Herbs for Menopause
- Basic Application Methods for Natural Progesterone Cream
- Range of Progesterone Content of Body Creams & Oils
- The Three Types of Vitamins
- and more!
Speaker: Ruth Wingeier, CNN, MSN
Ruth Wingeier is a certified nurse-midwife who has been in practice in central Minnesota since 1982 and has been working with menopausal women for over 35 years. She comes from a nutrition and natural healing background. She has been in private practice in Long Prairie since 2011 since leaving CentraCare Clinic to provide out-of-hospital birth and focus on women's health care. She received her BSN in nursing from Rush University in Chicago, IL, in 1977, and her MS in nurse-midwifery from the University of Minnesota in 1982.